1. Money. I’ve been thinking about that a lot lately. Probably too much information in my mind on that one to dump all in this list.
2. I really want to know how to actually use my camera in some mode other than automatic. It’s on my list of 2012 resolutions. I found the pocket guide for it, so I’m hoping that will help.
3. I read through the book of Mark in the Bible and realized I need to adjust my view of Jesus. I’ve thought of him as more of a stern principal type, but he really actually comes across much kinder than that a lot of the time.
4. Life is easier without a baby. That is for my readers with babies. They’re a gift at any age, but my kids actually have days where they don’t need my attention every minute they are awake. They also have days where they don’t nap, but it’s still easier.
6. Brad actually went to Lincoln last weekend, and I stayed here. It wasn’t necessarily my favorite choice, but it was what I was supposed to do. I ended up finding time to do a puzzle because of it and got to have lunch with a friend.
7. I took Elliana and Wyatt to see Beauty and the Beast. I doubt I would’ve done that if I lived in Lincoln; but that’s what happens when you have fewer options for entertainment and nothing much to do for an entire weekend. I really enjoyed the movie and the quality time. Elliana liked it too but is now afraid to go to sleep at night.
8. I’ve had some great answers to my survey. You still have a few days to answer three short questions if you haven’t yet.
9. Have you seen this music video? So Sweet!
10. Don’t use olive oil in your whirly pop unless you want to see flames shooting out of it!
11. Driving on roads like these is great when your two year old says they need to go potty. Taking care of that need was a lot easier than looking for a public place to stop, getting both kids out the car, keeping them from touching everything in the public bathroom, etc…